Belden is a progressive distributor of electronic components in Asia, representing major brands in the electronic industry. Headquartered in Singapore, our sales and supply network spans the region’s major electronic markets, serving customers in the Asia Pacific region.
Through years of commitment to service excellence, we have gained the trust and support of our customers and business partners. As a result, we have entrenched our position as a supplier of choice to our customers, as well as an effective channel to our business partners. We are now capable of providing a wide range of value-added services that will help our customers and business partners achieve greater competitiveness for their products in the marketplace.
At Belden, we want to be an effective channel between our customers and business partners. From individual components to Material Management, our mission is to be a one-stop-shop for our customers’ component needs. We work closely with our customers and business partners to create a plan that will ensure smooth components supply, while at the same time reduce costs to achieve greater profitability.
STRATEGIES TO FULFILL OUR MISSION
- Focus on providing small and medium size companies with our services, thereby creating economy of scale for our customers that will allow them to maximise their profits.
- Continually strengthen our technical capabilities to achieve more design wins for our business partners.
- Acquiring quality and competitive product lines through identification of market trends and customer feedback.
- Participate in trade shows and exhibitions to generate awareness for our business partners as well as Belden.
- Collaborating with business partners worldwide for all makes of electronic components to ensure comprehensive product mix.
- Provide prompt response to our customers’ and business partners’ enquiries and requests. Caring and listening to our customers and business partners.
|1982||Belden Electronics was founded in April 1982.|
|1988||Appointed by Hitachi Electronic Components (Asia) as distributor for semiconductor products in Singapore and Thailand. Belden Ltd, our Thailand subsidiary, was established.|
|1989||Appointed by Marcon Electronics as distributor in Thailand and Singapore. Appointed by Thomson-CSF SEA Ltd as their Representative/Distributor in Thailand.|
|1991||Appointed as distributor for Bel in Thailand and Singapore.|
|1995||Appointed by Okaya as distributor in South East Asia. Appointed by Isu Ceramics as distributor in Asia Pacific. Marcon is now called Nippon Chemi-con (Acquired)|
|1996||Appointed by Ferronics, Inc. as representative/distributor in South East Asia.|
|2003||Appointed by Renesas Technology as distributor in Singapore, Thailand, and Malaysia.|
|2004||Appointed by Mahan as distributor for SE Asia.|
|2005||Appointed by Bussmann as distributor for SE Asia.|
|2006||Appointed by Epcos as distributor for SE Asia.|
|2010||Appointed by Portage Electric Products, Inc|
|2013||Under new strategy, the company name is changed to BELDEN ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS (S) PTE LTD|